Based on the many activities and experiments regarding Emergency Response, numerous reports have been published.
Among the activities concerning Emergency Response, were inspection exercises, testing breach closure strategies as well as controlled breach initiation and several repair measures. You can find the reports written about these tests and topics below.
Alternative levee closure strategies
What: Reports on several emergency measures for levees. A report assessing and comparing different measures, a literature study on levee closure strategies and a test case on the use of the Cuirassier mobile barrier.
- Assessing and comparing emergency measures for dikes
- Literature study on dike closure strategies
- Test of Cuirassier mobile barriers
What: Report on the development of the new inspection app App2C.
Risk perception and evacuation behavior
What: Reports on the findings concerning research into risk perception and evacuation behavior.
Full scale international emergency exercise
What: report on organising a full scale international emergency exercise
What: Action plan on international prolonged collaboration in Emergency Response.
- Action Plan on international prolonged collaboration - to be published soon
- State of Play 2022 - WP2 Asset owners regarding emergency response using maturity levels
What: Report on the pilot test using the Breachdefender, a floating pontoon, to stop or slow down levee breach.
- Report Pilot BreachDefender - to be published soon
Validated innovative solutions
What: Report on innovative solutions, tools and services in Emergency Response.
- Overview of validated innovative solutions, tools and services - to be published soon