Closing Conference Polder2C's
- 07 - 09 March 2023
- Antwerp, Belgium
We gladly invite you to the Polder2C's closing conference from 7-9 March 2023 in Antwerp, Belgium. These days will be full of networking, sharing knowledge and celebrating milestones and new collaborations for the future. Will you be there? Read more and preregister to save a spot.
Save the date
We are in the final chapter of the Polder2C’s project. Of course, we will end the project with as much energy as we started: on the Polder2C’s Closing Conference in Antwerp, Belgium.
Make sure you will be able to join: save the dates 7 to 9 March 2023 and preregister now!
These days will be full of networking, sharing knowledge and celebrating milestones and new collaborations for the future. The preliminary programme is as follows:
- Tuesday 7 March 2023
- Focus on results, lessons learned and future research initiatives
- Join us for dinner in Antwerp
- Wednesday 8 March 2023
- Visit the Hedwige-Prosperpolder, apply and show practical tools and methods that we have tested, visit the new Field Station and see how the polder looks now the levees are gone.
- Thursday 9 March 2023
- How can you apply the results of Polder2C's?
- Looking to the future – Explore how we can prolong collaboration on specific subjects.
A more detailed programme will be published as soon as it has been scheduled.
We would like to hear who is planning to join us, so please fill out the short preregistration form. After preregistration we will contact you for more detailed information about the programme and registration. You can join the closing conference for one, two or three days.