University of Lille
University of Lille is one of the major universities in France in the field of science and technology.
The contribution of the civil and geo-environmental engineering laboratory to the Polder2C’s project concerns both research and sharing knowledge in several fields. These are advanced methods for asset management, numerical modeling and use of smart technology for the optimal management of the storm water.
International project experience
University of Lille has taken part in several Interreg and EU projects:
- Clivar - Climate Variability and Predictability
- Micromet - in collaboration with Université Libre de Bruxelles, Universiteit Gent (UGent) and Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- EcosChili - in collaboration with University of Santiago de Chile
- Interreg III - STARDUST and RIMEW lead
- Interreg IV - STARDUST2, lead
- the DOC2C's project - an Interreg 2 Seas project to develop new approaches to high deviations in DOC concentrations in sources for drinking water as a result of climate change.
Read more on the University of Lille.